WB Zero Mess Pine Scented 24lbs
World's Best Zero Mess Pine Scented 24lbs
PINING FOR A CLEAN BOX? LOOK NO FURTHER.
ZERO MESS™ PINE SCENTED
Get the multiple-cat-strength litter that delivers the fast and easy cleanup of Zero Mess™, with an added blend of real pine ingredients for a gentle natural scent you’ll love. Stop smelling the litter box and start smelling the fresh natural scent of pine.
Make kitty cleanup quick, easy, and tidy with the Zero Mess by World's Best Advanced Pine Scented Cat Litter. It has a patented blend of naturally super-absorbent whole kernel corn and plant fibers to trap liquids and odors in tight clumps, with no dust or mess. Designed for high-performance use, this multi-cat-strength litter is lightweight, 99% dust-free, 100% natural, and totally flushable for easy cleaning. By forming clumps quickly, it also prevents the litter from sticking to the litter box. It’s also septic-safe, eco-friendly, and free of toxins or silica so it’s safe for the whole family. Plus, it contains a blend of real pine ingredients for a gentle, natural scent.
- Traps liquids and odors in tight clumps with patented blend of super-absorbent corn and plant fibers, with natural pine scent.
- Uses only clump-forming plant materials with no silica, for a formula that’s 99% dust-free.
- 100% natural formula uses concentrated granules so you can use less litter and get better performance.
- Quick clumping action provides powerful odor control while preventing litter from sticking to the litter box.
- Perfect for heavy duty use and multiple cats, and is flushable for easy cleanup.
Always wash your hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter, as cat feces may contain Toxoplasma gondii—a parasite that can cause toxoplasmosis. Pregnant or nursing women, as well as children and anyone with a weakened immune system, should avoid handling used cat litter. Always handle litter in a ventilated area to avoid inhalation. Keep contents and packaging out of reach of children and pets. Seek medical help in case of accidental ingestion