Royal Canin Yorkshire Terrier Dog Food
Yorkshire Terrier Adult Dry Dog Food
Yorkies are well-known for their outgoing personalities and tiny bodies. With targeted nutrients, YORKSHIRE TERRIER ADULT promotes optimal health, while the specialized kibble improves palatability and promotes chewing to support oral health. YORKSHIRE TERRIER ADULT is designed exclusively for purebred Yorkshire Terriers over 10 months old.
Features and Benefits
- EXCLUSIVE KIBBLE DESIGN
- The Yorkshire Terrier’s muzzle is not too long and his teeth meet in a level bite. The kibble of YORKSHIRE TERRIER ADULT is designed with the optimal size, shape and texture for this breed to encourage chewing.
- COAT HEALTH
- The Yorkshire Terrier’s hair is known for its continuous growth and natural softness. This exclusive formula helps maintain the health of the Yorkshire Terrier’s long coat. Enriched with omega-3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA), omega-6 fatty acids and biotin.
- SATISFIES FUSSY APPETITES
- With an extremely fussy appetite, Yorkshire Terriers benefit from a very palatable food. This formula satisfies the fussiest of appetites with a combination of exceptional aromas and flavors.
- HEALTHY AGING SUPPORT
- The Yorkshire Terrier is known to have a long life expectancy. This formula supplies a selection of nutrients to help maintain health in mature dogs.
Marketing Guaranteed Analysis
Crude Protein (min.) 26.0%, Crude Fat (min.) 16.0%, Crude Fiber (max.) 5.3%, Moisture (max.) 10.0%, Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) (min.) 0.13%, Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (min.) 0.05%, Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.) 2.4%, Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.) 0.41%, Biotin* (min.) 1.6 mg/kg, Glucosamine* (min.) 371 mg/kg, Chondroitin sulfate* (min.) 4 mg/kg. *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Brewers rice, brown rice, chicken by-product meal, chicken fat, wheat gluten, corn gluten meal, corn, natural flavors, powdered cellulose, dried plain beet pulp, fish oil, vegetable oil, potassium chloride, calcium carbonate, sodium silico aluminate, fructooligosaccharides, sodium tripolyphosphate, vitamins [DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), niacin supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), D-calcium pantothenate, biotin, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin supplement, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin A acetate, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement], DL-methionine, choline chloride, hydrolyzed yeast, L-lysine, salt, L-tyrosine, taurine, trace minerals [zinc proteinate, zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, copper proteinate], glucosamine hydrochloride, GLA safflower oil, marigold extract (Tagetes erecta L.), magnesium oxide, green tea extract, L-carnitine, chondroitin sulfate, rosemary extract, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.
This diet contains 3798 kilocalories of metabolizable energy (ME) per kilogram or 338 kilocalories ME per cup on an as fed basis (calculated).
We recommend at least a 7 day transition before you begin feeding the new food exclusively. Start by mixing 75% of the old diet with 25% of the new diet on Day 1 and Day 2. On Day 3 and Day 4, mix 50% of the old diet with 50% of the new diet. On Day 5 and Day 6, mix 25% of the old diet with 75% of the new diet. On the 7th day, you can feed the new food exclusively. This allows your pet’s digestive system to smoothly adapt to the new food.