Royal Canin Urinary Cat Food
Urinary Care Dry Cat Food
ROYAL CANIN® URINARY CARE helps maintain urinary tract health in healthy adult cats (1-7 years old), with measurable scientifically proven results. URINARY CARE’s special formulation meets your healthy cat’s nutritional needs while reducing the chance of crystals and stones developing. The health of your cat is at the heart of everything we do at ROYAL CANIN. This diet is suitable for healthy adult cats that do not have a urinary issue or a history of urinary problems. This food is not a replacement for a diet prescribed by your veterinarian.
Features and Benefits
- Helps Maintain Urinary Tract Health
- URINARY CARE is a precisely balanced nutritional formula that helps maintain urinary tract health. Its specific formulation helps control the level of minerals in the urine and reduces urinary pH to promote a urinary environment less conducive to the formation of urinary crystals and stones.
- Encourage your cat to drink more water
- Higher daily water intake results in an increased urine volume and dilution, which is beneficial for urinary tract health in cats.
- Proven Results: 2x as effective in promoting lower urinary tract health
- Royal Canin internal study, 2014 - Compared to a maintenance diet for felines - Specifically proven for struvite stones.
Marketing Guaranteed Analysis
Crude Protein (min.) 31.0% Crude Fat (min.) 11.0% Crude Fiber (max.) 6.5% Moisture (max.) 8.0% Magnesium (max.) 0.13%
Corn, wheat gluten, chicken meal, brewers rice, corn gluten meal, wheat, chicken fat, natural flavors, rice hulls, pea fiber, dried plain beet pulp, grain distillers dried yeast, egg product, calcium sulfate, vegetable oil, fish oil, sodium bisulfate, potassium chloride, salt, choline chloride, DL-methionine, taurine, vitamins [DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), niacin supplement, biotin, riboflavin supplement, D-calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin A acetate, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin B12 supplement, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement], trace minerals [zinc proteinate, zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, copper proteinate, sodium selenite], marigold extract (Tagetes erecta L,), rosemary extract, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.
This diet contains 3531 kilocalories of metabolizable energy (ME) per kilogram or 318 kilocalories ME per cup on an as fed basis (calculated).