Royal Canin Large Puppy Dog Food
Large Puppy Dry Dog Food
LARGE Puppy is formulated to meet the unique nutritional needs of large breed puppies up to 15 months old, with an adult target weight between 56 and 100 lbs.
Features and Benefits
- IMMUNE SYSTEM SUPPORT
- As your puppy grows, he will experience big changes and new discoveries. During this key period, the puppy’s immune system develops gradually. LARGE PUPPY helps support your puppy’s natural defenses with an exclusive complex of antioxidants including vitamin E.
- DIGESTIVE HEALTH
- Formulated with high quality protein (L.I.P.*) and prebiotics to support digestive health and a balanced intestinal flora, contributing to optimal stool quality.
- LONG GROWTH - MODERATE ENERGY
- LARGE PUPPY is formulated to meet the moderate energy needs of large breed puppies during their long growth period.
- *Protein selected for its very high digestibility.
Marketing Guaranteed Analysis
Crude Protein (min.) 28.0% Crude Fat (min.) 14.0% Crude Fiber (max.) 3.5% Moisture (max.) 10.0% Vitamin E (min.) 350 IU/kg Glucosamine* (min.) 371 mg/kg Chondroitin sulfate* (min.) 3.75 mg/kg *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Corn, chicken by-product meal, wheat, wheat gluten, chicken fat, brewers rice, corn gluten meal, natural flavors, brewers rice flour, dried plain beet pulp, monocalcium phosphate, sodium silico aluminate, vegetable oil, fish oil, salt, psyllium seed husk, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, fructooligosaccharides, hydrolyzed yeast (source of betaglucans), Yucca schidigera extract, DL-methionine, taurine, vitamins [DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), biotin, D-calcium pantothenate, vitamin A acetate, niacin supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid], choline chloride, trace minerals [zinc proteinate, zinc oxide, manganese proteinate, ferrous sulfate, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, copper proteinate], glucosamine hydrochloride, marigold extract (Tagetes erecta L.), L-lysine, carotene, chondroitin sulfate, rosemary extract, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.
This diet contains 3667 kilocalories of metabolizable energy (ME) per kilogram or 352 kilocalories ME per cup on an as fed basis (calculated).
We recommend at least a 7 day transition before you begin feeding the new food exclusively. Start by mixing 75% of the old diet with 25% of the new diet on Day 1 and Day 2. On Day 3 and Day 4, mix 50% of the old diet with 50% of the new diet. On Day 5 and Day 6, mix 25% of the old diet with 75% of the new diet. On the 7th day, you can feed the new food exclusively. This allows your pet’s digestive system to smoothly adapt to the new food.