RC French Bulldog Dog Food
Royal Canin French Bulldog Adult Dry Dog Food
With targeted nutrients, FRENCH BULLDOG ADULT helps to support skin, joints and muscles, while the customized kibble helps improve digestion and reduce gas production. FRENCH BULLDOG ADULT is designed exclusively for purebred French Bulldogs over 12 months old.
Features and Benefits
- EXCLUSIVE KIBBLE DESIGN: SPECIAL BRACHYCEPHALIC JAW ?
- The French Bulldog is a good example of the brachycephalic jaw type with a very short muzzle. FRENCH BULLDOG ADULT kibbles are exclusively designed to make it easy for the breed to pick up and to encourage him to chew.
- MUSCLE MASS CONDITION
- French Bulldogs are known to have powerful muscles. FRENCH BULLDOG ADULT helps maintain muscle mass with an appropriate protein content (24% min.). Enriched with L-carnitine.
- HEALTHY SKIN
- The skin reflects the dog’s state of health, and nutrition plays a key role in its maintenance. The FRENCH BULLDOG ADULT formula helps support the skin’s role as a barrier with an exclusive complex of nutrients and helps maintain skin health (EPA and DHA).
- ODOUR REDUCTION
- This formula helps to reduce intestinal fermentation which can cause digestive disorders, flatulence and bad stool odor. FRENCH BULLDOG ADULT helps support healthy digestion with highly digestible proteins (L.I.P.*), an appropriate fiber content and high quality carbohydrate sources.*Protein selected for its very high digestibility.
Marketing Guaranteed Analysis
Crude Protein (min.) 24% Crude Fat (min.) 16% Crude Fiber (max.)3.3% Moisture (max.) 10% Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)* (min.)0.17% Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)* (min.)0.07% L-carnitine* (min.) 70 mg/kg Glucosamine* (min.)743 mg/kg Chondroitin sulfate* (min.)8 mg/kg *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Brewers rice, wheat, chicken by-product meal, chicken fat, wheat gluten, natural flavors, pork meal, dried plain beet pulp, fish oil, vegetable oil, sodium silico aluminate, potassium chloride, calcium carbonate, salt, fructooligosaccharides, sodium tripolyphosphate, taurine, choline chloride, vitamins [DL-alpha tocopherol acetate(source of vitamin E), inositol, niacin supplement, L-ascorbyl-2- polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), D-calcium pantothenate, biotin, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin supplement, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin A acetate, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement], glucosamine hydrochloride, marigold extract (Tagetes erecta L.), L tyrosine, L-lysine, trace minerals [zinc proteinate, zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, copper sulfate,calcium iodate, sodium selenite, copper proteinate], tea, L-carnitine, chondroitin sulfate, rosemary extract, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.
This diet contains 3844 kilocalories of metabolizable energy (ME) per kilogram or 331 kilocalories ME per cup on an as fed basis (calculated).
We recommend at least a 7 day transition before you begin feeding the new food exclusively. Start by mixing 75% of the old diet with 25% of the new diet on Day 1 and Day 2. On Day 3 and Day 4, mix 50% of the old diet with 50% of the new diet. On Day 5 and Day 6, mix 25% of the old diet with 75% of the new diet. On the 7th day, you can feed the new food exclusively. This allows your pet’s digestive system to smoothly adapt to the new food.