Royal Canin Feline Urinary Care 85gm
Urinary Care Thin Slices In Gravy Canned Cat Food
URINARY CARE helps maintain urinary tract health in healthy adult cats (1-7 years old). URINARY CARE’s special formulation meets your healthy cat’s nutritional needs while reducing the chance of crystals and stones developing. The health of your cat is at the heart of everything we do at Royal Canin. This diet is suitable for healthy adult cats that do not have a urinary issue or a history of urinary problems. This food is not a replacement for a diet prescribed by your veterinarian.
Features and Benefits
- HELPS MAINTAIN URINARY TRACT HEALTH
- URINARY CARE WET is a precisely balanced nutritional formula that helps maintain urinary tract health. Its specific formulation helps control the level of minerals in the urine and reduces urinary pH to promote a urinary environment less conducive to the formation of urinary crystals and stones.
- ENCOURAGE YOUR CAT TO DRINK MORE WATER
- Higher daily water intake results in an increased urine volume and dilution, which is beneficial for urinary tract health in cats. URINARY CARE WET helps to provide increased water intake through the diet.
- HELPS PROMOTE AN IDEAL WEIGHT
- A moderate fat and energy content helps adult cats maintain their ideal weight.
- INSTINCTIVELY PREFERRED
- URINARY CARE WET features an optimal balance of proteins, fats and carbohydrates combined with a thin slices in gravy texture that adult cats prefer.
Water sufficient for processing, pork by-products, chicken by-products, pork liver, chicken, wheat flour, wheat gluten, modified corn starch, powdered cellulose, pork plasma, natural flavors, calcium sulfate, potassium chloride, carob bean gum, taurine, vitamins [DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), niacin supplement, biotin, D-calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin supplement, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement], sodium tripolyphosphate, choline chloride, salt, sodium carbonate, marigold extract (Tagetes erecta L.), trace minerals [zinc proteinate, zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, sodium selenite, calcium iodate].
This diet contains 714 kilocalories of metabolizable energy (ME) per kilogram or 61 kilocalories ME per can on an as fed basis (calculated).