Indigenous Bones - Potato & Lamb 17 oz.
Dental Health Bones Formulas
The patented design of Indigenous™ Dental Health Bones helps clean teeth and freshen breath, while fighting plaque and tartar build-up. They are safe and highly digestible for all dog breeds and sizes. Dental Health Bones are made with ascophyllum nodosum, a natural kelp harvested from the clean, cold North Atlantic seas of Canada, Iceland, and Norway. This kelp is a rich source of nutrients and is free from artificial colors and preservatives.
- No ingredients from China
- Same great formula‐ now with prebiotics & Omegas 3 & 6 from salmon oil
- Helps fight tartar & plaque
- Grain‐free, gluten‐free, GMO‐free—made with natural ingredients
- Safe & highly digestible
- Patented design helps clean teeth & freshen breath by natural chewing action (US Patent #: D586,976)
- Made with ingredients sourced in USA when possible
Dried potato, lamb meal, vegetable glycerin, gelatin, sunflower lecithin, dried kelp, salmon oil, sorbic acid (preservatives), inulin.
(based on 100 grams/calculated)Crude Protein (min.)12% Crude Fiber (max.)3% *Omega 3 Fatty Acids (min.)0.2%Crude Fat (min.)5% Moisture (max.)16% *Omega 6 Fatty Acids (min.)0.8%
Recommended Feeding Guidelines
Small Breeds from 10-25 pounds Mid to Large Breeds from 25-100+ pounds
Half (1/2) bone per day – Bone snaps In half One bone per day
*Not recommended for puppies under 6 months of age or dogs weighing less than 10 pounds.
Not recommended for dogs undergoing treatment for hyperthyroidism.