Indigenous Bones - Carrot & Pumpkin 17 oz.
Dental Health Bones Formulas
The patented design of Indigenous™ Dental Health Bones helps clean teeth and freshen breath, while fighting plaque and tartar build-up.
They are safe and highly digestible for all dog breeds and sizes. Dental Health Bones are made with ascophyllum nodosum, a natural kelp harvested from the clean, cold North Atlantic seas of Canada, Iceland, and Norway. This kelp is a rich source of nutrients and is free from artificial colors and preservatives.
- No ingredients from China
- Same great formula‐ now with prebiotics & Omegas 3 & 6 from salmon oil
- Helps fight tartar & plaque
- Grain‐free, gluten‐free, GMO‐free—made with natural ingredients
- Safe & highly digestible
- Patented design helps clean teeth & freshen breath by natural chewing action (US Patent #: D586,976)
- Made with ingredients sourced in USA when possible
Potato starch, vegetable glycerin, chicken meal, dried sweet potato, dried carrot, gelatin, chicken, dried kelp, natural flavor, sunflower lecithin, salmon oil, pumpkin, iron oxide, sorbic acid (preservative), inulin.
(based on 100 grams/calculated)Crude Protein (min.)10% Crude Fiber (max.)4% *Omega 3 Fatty Acids (min.)0.2%Crude Fat (min.)4% Moisture (max.)16% *Omega 6 Fatty Acids (min.)0.8%
Recommended Feeding Guidelines
Small Breeds from 10-25 pounds Mid to Large Breeds from 25-100+ pounds
Half (1/2) bone per day – Bone snaps In half One bone per day
*Not recommended for puppies under 6 months of age or dogs weighing less than 10 pounds.
Not recommended for dogs undergoing treatment for hyperthyroidism.