Taste of the Wild Wetlands Fowl Adult Dog Food
Wetlands Canine Recipe with Roasted Fowl
With 32% protein, this recipe is packed with highly digestible energy from duck, quail and turkey, along with nutrient-packed vegetables, legumes and fruits. This unique combination of fowl gives dogs the taste of wild game they can’t resist and the balanced nutrition they need.<>
- Roasted Quail, Roasted Duck & Smoked Turkey – This trio of richly flavored fowl provides highly digestible protein and a great taste your dog will crave.
- Species-Specific Probiotics - Healthy digestive and immune systems are vital to the overall health of your pet. Our proprietary K9 Strain Probiotics are developed specifically for dogs and added after the cooking process to ensure viability. Each pound of Taste of the Wild provides 80 million live, active cultures that help support healthy digestive and immune systems.
- Protein Blend for Balanced Nutrition – Multiple protein sources ensure that adequate amounts of the building blocks for a healthy body are available to meet your dog’s needs.
- Great For Adult Dogs – This recipe is specifically designed to provide complete nutrition and help maintain the sleek condition of good health for your adult dog.
- Dried Chicory Root – This source of prebiotic fiber provides fuel for the beneficial probiotic bacteria in the digestive system.
- Antioxidants – Vegetables, legumes and fruits, including sweet potatoes, peas, tomatoes, blueberries and raspberries, provide nutrients that help support your dog’s overall well-being, while guaranteed levels of zinc, selenium and vitamin E support the immune system.
Duck, duck meal, chicken meal, sweet potatoes, peas, potatoes, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), egg product, natural flavor, ocean fish meal, potato protein, roasted quail, roasted duck, smoked turkey, tomato pomace, salt, choline chloride, taurine, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, vitamin D supplement, folic acid.Contains a source of live (viable), naturally occurring microorganisms.
Crude Protein32.0% minimum
Crude Fat18.0% minimum
Crude Fiber4.0% maximum
Zinc150 mg/kg minimum
Selenium0.35 mg/kg minimum
Vitamin E150 IU/kg minimum
Omega-6 Fatty Acids*2.4% minimum
Omega-3 Fatty Acids*0.4% minimum
(Lactobacillus plantarum, Bacillus subtilis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium animalis)not less than 80,000,000 CFU/lb