Summit Original 3 Meat Large Breed Dog 28 lbs
SUMMIT THREE MEAT LARGE BREED RECIPE
SUMMIT™ Three Meat Large Breed Recipe for dogs was created by epicureans with select premium ingredients, for delicious taste and exceptional health benefits, through all your dog’s life stages.
This recipe also features:
- Three meat proteins (chicken, salmon and lamb) for maximum flavour
- Glucosamine & chondroitin to support hip and joint health
- Flax for enhanced digestion
- Naturally sourced selenium and kelp to promote healthy thyroid function.
- Balanced omega oils to promote skin and coat wellness
- Antioxidants to support increased immunity
- Essential vitamins and minerals
- Zero added growth hormones, zero by-product meals or artificial preservatives
- Zero beef, wheat, corn or soy
We select the highest quality, healthiest, least processed, and of course the most flavourful ingredients available. Here is a full list of the ingredients used in this recipe:
Chicken meal, oatmeal, whole brown rice, rye, barley, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), natural chicken flavour, lamb meal, salmon meal, whole dried egg, rice bran, flaxseed, dried kelp, potassium chloride, choline chloride, L-lysine, sodium chloride, glucosamine hydrochloride, vitamins (vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, niacin, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (a source of vitamin C), d-calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, beta-carotene, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement), minerals (zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, copper proteinate, zinc oxide, manganese proteinate, copper sulphate, ferrous sulphate, calcium iodate, manganous oxide, selenium yeast), chondroitin sulphate, taurine, DL-methionine, dried rosemary
Crude protein (min)24%
Crude fat (min)11%
Crude fibre (max)2.5%
*Omega 6 (min)1.9%
*Omega 3 (min)0.2%
Calorie Content: 441 kcal per 8 oz (250 ml) cup
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Pet Food Nutrient Profiles.
SUMMIT™ Three Meat Large Breed Recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages including growth of large size dogs (70lbs or more as an adult).